MEXICO’S ULTIMATE BEACH HIDEAWAY!
Las Alamandas’ seven villas with only 16 exquisitely appointed suites, designed by owner Isabel Goldsmith-Patiño, offer guests luxury, comfort and exclusivity.
What defines the uniqueness of Las Alamandas is its architecture, design and dedicated attention to detail.
Located between Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo along the famed Costalegre Coast, it is nestled on 1,500 acres of unspoiled nature reserve.
Each suite is decorated with an individual color scheme and style offering a unique experience. Ornate and colorful hand-painted accents around doors and walls, hand-embroidered cushions, artisan paintings and sculptures from different regions of Mexico, custom designed colorful bathroom tiles, and shaded terraces with daybeds and sofas in canary yellow and bright pink shades create the most comfortable and inviting atmosphere.
Described by the Los Angeles Times as “…the essence of romance, beauty and style,” Las Alamandas is an ideal place for truly relaxing getaways, romantic escapes, honeymoons, family get-togethers, intimate weddings, or an inspirational corporate retreat.
Enjoy privacy in an exceptionally spacious and beautifully appointed suite. Dine on delectable contemporary Mexican cuisine. Indulge in massages and treatments to the sound of the Pacific. Enjoy every activity from tennis and surfing to nature hikes, horseback riding and kayaking.
Join us for an unforgettable vacation experience at a serene eco destination of untouched white-sand beaches, warm turquoise water, lush tropical gardens, and sweet-water lagoons teeming with numerous species of birds.
- Four Unspoiled Private Beaches
- Over 1,500 Acres of Natural Reserve
- Eco-Chic Boutique Hotel
- Privacy and Personalized Service
- Private Landing Strip
- TripAdvisor 2017 Certificate of Excellence
- Winner of Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Won Top 100 Hideaways in the World by Andrew Harpers 2017
- Coastal Living as one of the 10 Best Resorts in Mexico
- Top 20 Resorts #3 International Hideaway ranking among Hideaway Report readers 2015
- AAA Four Diamond Award – 2004-2018
- Most Excellent Romantic Hideaway Award Conde Nast Johansens
- The World’s Top 100 Resorts – Robb Report
- Most Excellent Beach Hotel, México & Central America Finalist Award 2013 – Conde Nast Johansens
- Stay List: 129 Hotels We Love – 2009 National Geographic Traveler
- Hideaway of the Year – Andrew Harper’s Special Report
- Nominated by the NY Times as one of the 52 places to visit in 2019